Grand Prize: Brew your winning recipe with our head brewer! You will be able to name your beer,
which will then be served in our tasting room. Winner also receives a Triple Crossing Brewing Co. t-shirt
Second Place: TBA
Third Place: TBA
- Register for competition at www.rvabrewcraft.com
- Beer must be delivered to Triple Crossing no later than 3/5. Results will be announced at the brewery on 3/12.
- Max of 1 entry per person
- Must supply 2 bottles of each entry in plain bottles, with white label (crown capped). Write your assigned number on each bottle. Number will be assigned upon registration.
- No wild, brett or sour beers allowed
- Competition is best in show, i.e. BJCP guidelines need not be followed. The winner will be the person who brews the beer most enjoyed by the judging staff regardless of style.
Use social media and be sure to take pictures on brew day using the hashtag #brewcraft. We will retweet your pictures and promote your brew day!
Congrats Steve Beasley on being the first RVA BrewCraft winner! His best in show beer will be brewed in the coming weeks. Thanks to everyone who participated and there were a ton fantastic entries. 1st - Steve Beasley - Imperial Porter with coco nibs, vanilla, and Blanchard's dark as dark. 2nd - Bernie Harrison - Ale; summer style, lemon flavored. 3rd - Steve Beasley - IPA with Mosiac and Citra